Prep Time:20 mins
Cooking Time:30 mins
Chocolate Bundt with Baileys Pumpkin Spice.
250g light brown sugar
1 cup olive oil
110g cocoa powder
250ml whole milk
240g plain flour
2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
pinch sea salt
1 cup cooled espresso
For the buttercream
100g unsalted butter, softened
300g icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp vanilla extract
To decorate – anything you like! I used toasted nuts, painted with gold edible lustre dust & some Autumn leaves
- Make up the coffee & leave it to cool
- Beat together the olive oil, sugar & vanilla
- Add the eggs & milk & beat gently until well combined
- Sift together the cocoa, bicarb, flour & salt. Stir until evenly combined, then beat into the batter until smooth.
- Slowly add the cooled coffee until just combined evenly.
- Pour into a well greased 9″ bundt tin
- Bake 25-30 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean
For the buttercream:
- Beat the butter until light & fluffy
- Add the sugar, vanilla & Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- Beat on low to combine, then on high for 5 minutes
Decorate as you like!